Drone photography in Tschingel ob Gunten, Switzerland, February 2020
I’m a British photographer, designer and web developer and I live in Switzerland with my wife Jo. Permanent Tourist is my personal website. I came up with the name because I try to live like an interested visitor, whether at home or elsewhere. Read more
Some statistics about the website
photos in the online archive
visitors per month
Latest blog posts
- 2019 in review: up in the air2019 was my second year with a drone, and I continued to experiment with the possibilities and travel to places with the specific aim of photographing them from the air.
- Land of my fathersVisiting Wales and photographing both familiar and new views.
- Saint Tarcisius School, CamberleySix years before this photo was taken, and after moving up the road from St. Gregory’s junior school in Yorktown, I learned to swim (properly) in the icy outdoor pool in front of the middle building, played with toy cars in the sand and roots of the reddish tree in the middle of the picture, […]
- 2019 in review: Swiss winter landscapesFor my first blog post in review of 2019, I decided to pick out a few of my favourite wintry photographs from last year in Switzerland, which show the kind of classical landscape photography I love.
- The Alpine ChainRe-photographing the Bernese Alps from a viewpoint I found last year.