Seebad Faulensee, Switzerland, January 2020
Photography and programming since 1983. CMS developer since 2001. WordPress since 2004, TYPO3 since 2011 and agency partner since January 2019.
I’m a British photographer, designer and web developer and I live in Switzerland with my wife Jo. Permanent Tourist is my personal website. I came up with the name because I try to live like an interested visitor, whether at home or elsewhere. Read more
Some statistics about the website
photos in the online archive
visitors per month
Latest blog posts
- 2019 in review: up in the air2019 was my second year with a drone, and I continued to experiment with the possibilities and travel to places with the specific aim of photographing them from the air.
- Land of my fathersVisiting Wales and photographing both familiar and new views.
- Saint Tarcisius School, Camberley“New Eagle” comic from March 1982, with the free space spinner which I lost… Six years before this photo was taken, and after moving up the road from St. Gregory's junior school in … Read more
- 2019 in review: Swiss winter landscapesFor my first blog post in review of 2019, I decided to pick out a few of my favourite wintry photographs from last year in Switzerland, which show the kind of classical landscape … Read more
- The Alpine ChainRe-photographing the Bernese Alps from a viewpoint I found last year.