A quick reminder to those whose minds may have been on the glorious summer we’ve been having, that we are meeting in Zurich this Sunday for a day of portraiture. The theme is “Keep It Simple“: taking portraits on location with a minimum of equipment.
- A Facebook event entry is here. Please sign up if you can!
- Date and time: Sunday 25th August 2013, 10:00. Please do not be late!!!
- Meeting point: next to the kids’ play area at Blatterwiese Park next to the lake in Zurich.
- OR: if the weather is bad, the location will change to the campus of the ETH at Hönggerberg. Details will be confirmed this Saturday on Facebook, Twitter and in this blog post.
What to bring
- Four printed copies of this model release. You must complete these with the models prior to starting photography.
- Your camera and one lens. Keep it simple! If you have a small camera like a Fujifilm X100, this would be the perfect opportunity to try it out for portraits.
- A single flash gun, a remote trigger if you need it, and a hand-held softbox (like the EzyBox SpeedLight) if you have one. Please do not bring lighting stands or larger equipment as we will not be providing an opportunity to use these this time.
- Lunch and something to drink.
- Fr. 20 for our collection towards expenses. Please bring small bank notes if you can!
- Cash to pay for entry to the China Garden.